Wireless Telecom Group company announced that its CommAgility brand will showcase its latest innovative products for 5G, Open RAN (O-Ran) and LTE applications at MWC Barcelona 2022, in Hall 7, Booth 7B20.
CommAgility will be displaying its hardware, software, and integrated, pre-tested reference designs, including its latest Distributed Unit (DU) solution for O-RAN. The company’s solutions are targeted at specialized, high-performance 5G and LTE global applications, including private networks, and satellite and air-to-ground communications.
Highlights of CommAgility’s MWC Barcelona 2022 attendance include:
– 5G small cell SC-RF2-5Gn78 reference board with integrated software running on NXP’s Layerscape® Access® System on Chip (SoC).
– 5G O-RAN DU PCI-e board from CommAgility partner GeneVisio.
– 5G small cell PHY and Stack software for NXP’s Layerscape® wireless SoCs.
– LTE UE and eNodeB reference boards, and CA-K2L-RF2 and VPX-D16A4 baseband processing and RF modules.
– CommAgility’s portfolio of LTE PHY and Stack software for both eNodeB and UE, including pre-ported and validated versions on CommAgility hardware.
Edward Young, Senior Vice President and Managing Director at CommAgility, said: “CommAgility has developed cutting-edge hardware, software and integrated systems for 5G and LTE applications, backed up by our expert customization and support services. We look forward to meeting some familiar faces and new contacts in Barcelona, as the industry returns to normal after the COVID pandemic.”
MWC takes place in Barcelona, Spain from February 28 to March 3, 2022. It is expected to attract over 1,500 exhibitors, and attendees from 150 countries.