As artificial intelligence applications develop in the telecoms industry it is becoming clear that network management will be a key use case of the technology. AI gives the potential to build intelligent, autonomous networks with close to zero touch.
Total Telecom in partnership with Neo4j and in association with the Total Telecom Congress presents an informative webinar on Tuesday, 1 September 2020 at 2:00 PM BST which will explore the potential of AI to revolutionise network operations, and how to build autonomous networks.
- Hear from the autonomous network pioneers on key learnings
- Understand the power of intelligent, autonomous networks
- Explore to what extent the telecoms network can become automated
- Jesús Barraa, Global Director of Telecoms, Neo4j
- Matti Penttilä, Head of Automation, Elisa
- Anssi Okkonen, VP Telecom Network Efficiency, Elisa
- Thomas Hodi, Senior Radio Access Network Expert | AI Product Owner, A1 Telekom Austria Group
Moderated by Aaron Boasman-Patel, Vice President, AI & Customer Experience, TM Forum
Who should join:
- Telco CTO office
- Telco CIO office
- Network engineers/architects/strategists
- Network equipment providers
- AI specialists
This event will also be made available on-demand to pre-registered delegates shortly after the live broadcast.