As enterprises seek to enhance mobile communications capabilities, Masergy, a leading provider of hybrid networking, managed security and cloud communications solutions, has launched Masergy Connect. Bundled with the award-winning Global Unified Communication as a Service (Global UCaaS) solution, the intuitive new mobile app is optimised for business communications by extending single number reach, fixed mobile convergence, and high definition voice and video capabilities to mobile workers.
“Staying connected and productive on-the-go is essential for today’s accelerated pace of business,” said Dean Manzoori, VP global cloud communications, Masergy. “To keep up, communications applications need dynamic desktop-like features designed for a mobile experience. Masergy Connect does just that by displaying contextual information from enterprise cloud applications in real-time while providing access to preferred UC Capabilities on any mobile device.”
With a contextual communications experience that extends Masergy Communicator HUB functionality to all mobile platforms, Masergy Connect empowers users to do business anywhere, anytime, and over any network. Built-in features include access to corporate directories, meeting participation, group messaging, and video calling. Additional benefits:
– Aggregates all omni-channel communication points into single UCaaS platform
– On-demand collaboration to easily join meetings or video chats with WebRTC
– Contextual communications to find important information for each conversation
– Intelligent settings to sync call logs, buddy lists, and user preferences across devices
– Ability to work in low battery or power saving mode
Masergy Connect is currently available in the App Store and Google Play as a self-selective upgrade to current Global UCaaS customers.