Kosc Telecom is the French wholesale-only CaaS provider. Three years after its inception, the carrier is now offering nationwide coverage for its high and very high-speed connectivity portfolio. CaaS – Connectivity as a Service – is a whole new way of increasing global carrier business opportunities in France.
Paris, 24th June 2019 – more than 40 referenced wholesale customers; a nationwide network reach of 7 million E-Access Fibre lines, 8 million Best-Effort lines and 15 million DSL lines; two product lines covering all business customers’ needs in France; a unique platform to orchestrate connectivity services from A to Z… Over the past three years, Kosc Telecom has succeeded in launching its business activity while deploying the most comprehensive and unprecedented wholesale-only network in France.
Antoine Fournier, CEO at KOSC Telecom: “In three years, we have fulfilled our promises of building the first Connectivity as a Service offer in France. We have based it upon three pillars: a comprehensive portfolio, an extensive network across France supported by an automated lifecycle. With these assets, Kosc Telecom is more ready than ever to offer new business opportunities in France to global carriers.”
Kosc Telecom’s Connectivity as a Service offer is based on:
1. Two product lines, now offering high and very high-speed connectivity to deliver local access solutions in France for international carriers:
• At an affordable price with the Best-Effort line: Broadband Max & Best-Effort Fibre
• With the best SLAs with the E-Access MEF line: EFM & E-Access Fibre
MEF-compliant E-Access products guarantee symmetrical bandwidth at the highest speed; the highest level of security and confidentiality through a dedicated physical line; and the highest service availability with a 4-hour Guaranteed Restoration Time.
2. Nationwide network coverage with 100% of French addresses available. Among these addresses, 80% of our fibre lines are available on-net. Over 200 cities have been covered to date, including all major cities such as Paris, Lyon and Marseille as well as smaller cities such as La Rochelle and Annecy.
3. A unique CaaS solution available through UI and APIs, that enables connectivity on demand and allows Kosc Telecom’s clients to experience a seamless customer journey. Carrier customers orchestrate all their connectivity services easily from start to finish: they check service eligibility, obtain quotes, submit, track and modify their orders, launch health checks on their existing services and log trouble tickets, all within the same integrated user interface, available for all of Kosc’s broadband and fibre services.
About Kosc Telecom
Established in March 2016, Kosc Telecom is the French wholesale-only CaaS provider. CaaS – Connectivity as a Service – is a whole new way of increasing global carrier business opportunities in France. Thanks to its fully integrated and automated CaaS solution, available through UI and APIs, Kosc Telecom is committed to delivering the best customer experience. From a unique interface, you can get access to the most comprehensive wholesale-only coverage in France and orchestrate all your connectivity services from start to finish. Indeed, with a state-of-the-art broadband and fibre optic infrastructure, covering over 200 cities nationwide, the carrier is now opening the way for fibre migration to every company in France.
For more information: http://www.kosc-telecom.fr