The Institute of Telecommunications Professionals (ITP) welcomes Paul Adams, Marketing Director UK&I at Nokia Networks, as its newest board member.
The Board of the ITP governs the work of the ITP and comprises senior personnel from across the sector. They bring expertise gained in other industries and together are responsible for running the business on behalf of ITP members.
Paul joins existing members:
• Kevin Paige, Chief Information and Technology Officer – Manx Telecom
• Telecoms author and lecturer Andy Valdar
• James Flitton, Vice President of Business Operations EMEA & AP at GTT
• Stuart Blythe, Partner, CMS Cameron McKenna
• Paul O’Brien, Director of the Service, Security and Operations Lab at BT
• Bob Soper-Dyer, Apprenticeship Consultant
• Dave Davis MBE, Technical Director, VT at iDirect
• Emily Green, Chartered Psychologist, Certified Coach, Senior Leader and Talent Management professional.
Crissi Williams, CEO of the ITP, said “Paul is a valuable addition to our board, bringing strategic operational and marketing insight from his distinguished telecoms career. He is already closely involved with our work, as an ITP Fellow and we are looking forward to working closely with him in 2019.”
Paul commented: “I’m delighted and honored to have been asked to join the ITP’s board. I am passionate about the ITP’s work and about bringing new talent into the industry, and I look forward to helping the ITP take its valuable work to the next stage”.
For more information about the ITP please visit http://www.theitp.org