Tango Networks and ASC are partnering to bring enhanced compliant mobile communications recording solutions to enterprises.
The joint solution leverages the strengths of both Tango Networks’ new Mobile-X service and ASC’s recording capabilities to enable partners to offer compliance solutions to their enterprise customers that capture, record, archive and analyze mobile communications.
Tango Networks recently unveiled Mobile-X, the industry’s first communications service that creates a private mobile network for voice, messaging and data exclusively controlled by an enterprise for its workforce.
ASC offers recording, analytics, and quality management on premises and as-a-service from the cloud for contact centers, financial institutions, and public-safety organizations. The neo cloud is ASC’s approach to a flexible provisioning model that allows service providers and system integrators to add features to their portfolio and expand their business as they grow.
The mobile communications compliance solution supports users’ communications on any device, over any network and in any location. As a result, mobile communications for an enterprises’ worldwide workforce will be kept in compliance with regulatory requirements, such as MiFID II in Europe and the Dodd-Frank Act in the US.
“Today’s enterprise users are mobile and distributed, and their mobile communications must be in compliance with regulatory recording requirements,” said Dr. Gerald Kromer, CEO of ASC. “The Tango Networks Mobile-X service offers a groundbreaking solution for managing the mobile communications of an enterprise’s workforce. Our partnership ensures that capturing, recording and analyzing these mobile communications is simple and efficient.”
“Recording and analytics are essential for today’s enterprises looking to enforce archiving rules and maximize the quality of customer communications,” said Douglas Bartek, CEO of Tango Networks. “Our partnership will enable an enterprise to extend ASC’s powerful communications archiving and analysis solutions to the devices used by the mobile, distributed workforce.”
Mobile-X creates a Global Private Mobile Network (GPMN) enabling IT managers to directly control mobile voice, messaging and data services like never before. It features:
• One consistent mobile subscription for the enterprises’ employees worldwide.
• Native communications on mobile devices integrated with the enterprise’s unified communications platform, eliminating hard-to-use VoIP apps.
• Complete control over compliance, recording, security and costs for all mobile voice, messaging and data.
• Advanced authentication and security with a foundation for migration to 5G and Private LTE.
ASC’s neo cloud offers recording, analytics and quality management as a secure, legally compliant and highly available service
• Services for contact centers, financial institutions, and public safety organizations.
• Always up to date, fail safe, flexible and scalable.
• Reports and dashboards provide valuable insights into enterprise communications.