Yeastar (www.yeastar.com), a leading manufacturer of VoIP PBX systems and Gateways, announced the launch of “Yeastar Cloud PBX”, its all-new cloud-based offering, bringing a powerful and profitable multi-instance hosted business voice solution to service providers and telecom resellers worldwide.
On the cusp of the cloud revolution, Yeastar has always been working to expand its capabilities from VoIP hardware into cloud-based telephony. Yeastar Cloud PBX is comprised of the powerful Yeastar Management Plane (YMP) and easy to deploy dedicated PBX instances, enhanced with rich functionality, superb scalability, and full mobility, enabling differentiated solutions for every type of opportunity.
Below are the key highlights of Yeastar Cloud PBX that make it a perfect fit for service providers and telecom resellers looking to tap into the growing cloud communications market.
1. As a central hub, YMP provides a quick, simple and hassle free setup as well as hands-on management of each PBX instance.
2. On-demand service delivery is made easy with Yeastar Cloud PBX, which allowing for scaling up or down the deployment in line with business need with a few clicks.
3. With a comprehensive set of enterprise grade communications features, Yeastar Cloud PBX is market-ready and capable of addressing customer demand irrespective of the company size.
4. As a BYOD-friendly solution, Yeastar Cloud PBX supports Linkus Mobile Client to eliminate geographical limitations. Employees can feel free to leave the desk and work on the go.
5. You make the call whether to run Yeastar Cloud PBX on an existing server using KVM or VMware, or self host it in the cloud services platforms.
“Capable of delivering collaborative, flexible, and scalable communications solutions, Cloud PBX confirms our commitment and determination to increase our footprint in cloud communications,” said Alan Shen, CEO of Yeastar. “With end users as well as all existing and potential partners in mind, we endeavor to redefine what to expect from hosted PBX services, helping our partners break away from competitive pricing wars and win a broaden customer base.”
Yeastar Cloud PBX opens up a whole new landscape of cloud opportunities for hosting partners seeking reliable and quality products. By partnering with Yeastar, you can quickly craft revenue generating hosted PBX service, without incurring excessive investment expenses.