Identity management sits at the heart of successful digital transformation. For businesses and service providers, it is the key to unlocking the triple goals of:
- Cost reduction derived from; comprehensive process redesign, customer journey reinvention, and service automation
- Revenue growth through higher customer retention and more effective marketing
- Competitive differentiation through world class customer experience and service underpinned by trust, security, and customer choice
The benefits of a strategic approach to identity management are not one-sided; they are mutual. For consumers and customers identity management provides:
- A convenient, frictionless online experience
- Knowledge that their privacy is being respected and protected
- A secure digital existence with personal data under their control
Headline grabbing news regarding data breaches resulting from cyber attacks and the misuse of data, even when legitimately acquired, continues to shine the spotlight on digital identity, raising important questions regarding not just how, but who should be responsible for identity protection.
To continue reading this whitepaper, please click here.
ForgeRock® is the digital identity management company transforming the way organizations interact securely with customers, employees, devices, and things. Organizations adopt the ForgeRock Identity Platform™ as their digital identity system of record to monetize customer relationships, address stringent regulations for privacy and consent (GDPR, HIPAA, FCC privacy, etc.), and leverage the internet of things. ForgeRock serves hundreds of brands, including Morningstar, Vodafone, GEICO, Toyota, TomTom, and Pearson, as well as governments like Norway, Canada, and Belgium, securing billions of identities worldwide. ForgeRock has offices across Europe, the USA, and Asia.
For more information and free downloads visit http://www.forgerock.com. Follow us on Twitter @ForgeRock