OVHcloud today announces a new line of mid-range dedicated servers, equipped with the latest generation of components. Aimed at small to medium-sized businesses, Advance addresses the availability and security needs of organisations at a predictable cost.
To this end, the European leader in cloud computing is merging its two product lines, Advance and Infrastructure, to maintain the best features whilst covering a wide range of use cases such as web hosting and e-commerce, professional databases, CRM or ERP, containerisation or virtualisation, confidential computing, and storage.
• Unrivalled price/performance ratio: this range of next-generation Bare Metal servers consists of seven servers, equipped with the latest processors; Intel® Rocket Lake-E CPUs as well as AMD’s EPYC™ Milan, at prices ranging from £76 to £600.99, excluding VAT.
• Increased performance: thanks to a significantly improved IPC compared to previous ranges, the new Advance machines offer increased performance while limiting power consumption.
• Ideal for storage: the new Advance selection includes two servers for data storage, up to 112 TB, with multiple HDD, SSD, NVMe and hybrid storage options, as well as hard RAID choices.
• High-speed connectivity: incoming and outgoing traffic is unlimited and free, with a default bandwidth of up to 1 Gbps. Additional bandwidth subscription options include increasing the public bandwidth to 5 Gbps, and the private bandwidth to 6 Gbps.
• Enhanced availability: the Advance range has an SLA of 99.95% and incorporates OVHcloud Link Aggregation (OLA) technology, which aggregates the network interfaces of each server to increase availability, while isolating them from the public network and its potential threats. ?
• Advanced security features: to ensure the integrity of sensitive corporate data, Advance servers feature the confidential computing capabilities native to Intel (SGX) and AMD (SEV and SME) processors.
This new range of servers operates according to the most demanding security regulations in compliance with the ISO/IEC 27001 standard, and benefits from being certified to host health data in the UK, to meet the needs of healthcare organisations. As with all OVHcloud’s solutions, anti-DDoS is included for 24/7 protection against all types of DDoS attacks, with no restrictions on size or duration. Finally, user data is protected and accessible in the European and Canadian data centre chosen by customers, in compliance with GDPR.